Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update- Graduation!

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on? After sufficient slacking I've finally gotten it together enough for an update on the past month at our house! Hopefully this will be a trend to more frequent posting, I cross my fingers. How can it be that I feel like I have less time and less motivation WITHOUT a full time job than with one!? I think I just need to get it together!

So here it goes - Aug. 14th - GRADUATION! This was one of the most exciting and fun days ever, I was so so proud to see Jared in his cap and gown walking across the stage. It really was overwhelming - just thinking back on all the hard work, late nights, and stressful finals that Jared's been through the past three and a half years. This has been the day we've been looking forward to since we got married and it was finally here, and he earned every bit of it.


Photobucket



I just can't put into words how proud I am of him and how much I love the man that he is and has been through it all. I married a hard worker, Grandma Miller told me that he was and asked me if I was ready for it when we were engaged! I always knew he loved to clean on Saturdays and organize the garage until it is magazine worthy, but as I watched him walk across the stage it made me realize how hard of a worker he really is. When he makes his mind up to do something he does it, even if it's not easy or fun, and I'm thankful that I'm the lucky one that gets to be his wife.


Photobucket



Isn't that cake awesome!? Jared's mom, Lori, ordered it from a local bakery and it was so cool! So the next day we jumped in the car with my sisters, their husbands/boyfriends, and some friends of ours and headed to Destin for a week on the beach. Pictures of that tomorrow!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails