Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fresh

Something about moving always makes me want to throw out everything and start all over. Ever get that urge? We're moving up to The Woodlands in a few weeks so I'm definitely getting to itch to rethink everything and start fresh. My goal: nothing brown allowed! I've always had an idea in my mind of what our dream house would look like, but for some reason everything I've accumulated in the mean time is brown! So moving forward it's new house, new rules.

These are some rooms/looks that I love.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I know for sure we will have these chairs. They're kind of an obsession, okay they're a full blown obsession.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

lovin' this direction.

Meghan Huntsman said...

love it all! So excited you are moving to the woodlands! Come and decorate my new home. Totally wish I had the no brown rule. Now I wish everything was white. But with kiddos I don't know if that is realistic. WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE LIVING?

Ryan and Rikke said...

Great ideas, and very you! Why are you all heading up to The Woodlands? I thought you just moved to Sugarland? By the way, I'm planning on you taking pictures of our little guy once he makes his debut...just thought you might want to know!

megan said...

If your house looks like any of those pictures I will kill myself. And where do those chairs come from? And how many dollars under a million are they?

Kate said...

Love it! You have such great style! Love the incorporation of color in all of those rooms... just enough!

christine phang said...

the design of the room simple but very comfortable.i very like the design, great style!!wish u a life of hapiness and prosperity liv in such house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails