Friday, November 12, 2010

I am buried alive...

... in pictures of beautiful people. Just how I like to be buried. :) I think there are 12 sessions on my desktop  waiting to be edited, and 9 more to be added to that before Thanksgiving. I have a feeling that there will have to be a diet dr. pepper intervention of sorts after this holiday season. :)


This is Mary Jane. She is an opera singer, loves traveling and tall heels, will be moving to Paris with her husband next year, and is one of the nicest, funniest people I have ever met. Is it fair that she is stunningly beautiful to boot? Stunning. 

MaryJane

6 comments:

bcmagg said...

one word. amazing

Meghan Huntsman said...

really quite unfair!

mj said...

you are so nice tyan. don't go crazy with all you're doing.

Tyan said...

No worries MJ, this is the FUN kind of crazy. :)

Molly said...

Awesome. She really is gorgeous! Makes me wanna be blonde. Waaa. I love the pictures as always.

megan said...

Breath-taking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails