Thursday, August 28, 2008

Little Baby Sophie

Sofie



Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!! I was so lonely this summer while Jared was gone so I decided to get Chauncey a little sister!

Actually, about a month ago my mom and I were shopping at my favorite antique store when I saw this pile of sleeping kittens. I love kittens. So they were all asleep and cute and I instantly knew I had to have one. Little Soph-ster was at the bottom of the pile and the smallest of the group. I picked her up and carried her around with me while I shopped to see if she was snuggly, sort of a pet interview you could say, and boy was she! She loves to be held and cuddled - everything I wanted Chauncey to be that he's not. (I still love you Chauncey, you stinker)


Sophie3



When we were done I asked the lady how much they were and she said "FREE!", what a glorious day! I then realized that there wasn't anyone there that could tell me I couldn't have her, and surely Jared would fall in love with her after seeing the cuteness. A few hours later I called and broke the news and, surprisingly, he wasn't angry that I had just doubled the cat population in our house and the number of pets he's had in his entire life!


Sophie


Sofie-and-Chauncey



When he met her for the first time on Sunday it was love at first sight, I knew it would be. She really is so stinkin' cute. Chauncey, however, is not so sold. He's really warmed up since the beginning when he growled at her if she was even in his peripheral vision. I actually caught them cuddling the other night so I think he's coming around. Now Jared has his wild crazy cat-dog and I have my little princess Sophie! (do we need kids or what!? haha)


Sophie2



Sofie2

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Perfection!!!!! I love her name!!!

megan said...

love love love. i want one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails