Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh baby

One of my friends, Holly, just had a baby three weeks ago and she is the cutest thing! Her name is London - LOVE that name for a girl - and her older brother and sister call her baby Lo. It is so cute. I went over earlier in the week to do some pictures and just wanted to eat her up.


I was nervous to see how the pictures turned out because it was my first time to photograph a newborn, but luckily she is very photogenic and it made up for my lack of expertise. I just want to squeeze her!





3 comments:

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

I think these turned out so well! It sure helps when the baby is adorable!

Holly said...

SOOO cute!! Thanks for taking such cute pictures! These were some of my famorites too.

Lauren said...

I will be calling you in July:) I love the pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails