Friday, March 7, 2008

Taking a breaky break

This week has been CRAZY BUSY! I honestly have not had one minute to even think about doing a blog post since last weekend, sadness. And I'm leaving for New York tomorrow on a business trip so it will be another week of post-less-ness, but I promise there will be good stuff going up when I get back!


Speaking of good stuff did you SEE the Project Runway finale?! I've been on "Team Fierce" all along so I actually screamed when Christian won, love it!



And how about American Idol, anyone watching? I admit I have never really gotten into it but for some reason this season has me hooked. I don't know if Paula is on crack or just plain crazy but it's really annoying.



Last but not least (I promise I don't sit in front of the TV 24/7 even though it really sounds like it right now, thank goodness for DVR) I am thoroughly addicted to America's Best Dance Crew on MTV - and so is Jared! That's the best part - we have all of our friends hooked on it too and we get together every Thursday night to watch it (and then replay it again immediately after it ends). It really is amazing how good these people are, and that Mario Lopez is still employed.

Have a good spring break peeps, see you in a week!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails