Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This ain't no Dunder Mifflin...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Jared left a week ago for his internship in Chicago with OfficeMax Corporate and my life just isn't that exciting without him!

This was our #1 choice from all of the internship positions he applied for so I am SUPER proud of him!! It's a really intense program and most interns leave with a job offer so it's worth the time away I guess. But I still miss him lots! I got this picture today of the whole group (he's on the top left) with the CEO, Sam Duncan. Pretty cool!


In the meantime I'm going to have to figure out some stuff to blog about since life is so boring now! I'm going to a photography workshop in Austin the weekend that I'm super pumped about, then next weekend I'm going up to Chicago to see visit!! There's something to look forward to!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails