Monday, June 9, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Hatch

My sister, Kellye, got married this weekend and everything was absolutely perfect. They are the cutest couple and so happy together. They got married in Houston and then the reception was at my parents' house in Tyler. She was going for a romantic feel with tons of flowers and candles, fun cocktails and amazing hors d'oeuvres, it was really amazing. The pictures will be up soon (taken by the famed Megan Knorpp). I just can't get over her dress - gorgeous!!

I'll post more about the details later (8 bridesmaids, 9 flower girls, and all the dresses made by my mom!) Here are two pictures that Megan sent me yesterday - instant classics.


Kellye
The sparklers were my favorite!



Kellye2
This is classic Kellye.



Images property of Megan Knorpp Photography.

1 comments:

Meghan Huntsman said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures of the cute couple!

Related Posts with Thumbnails