Monday, March 14, 2011

Costa Rica - Day 4

Sick of these yet? I feel like it's taking me 100 years to collect the pictures from everyone's cameras, sort, edit, and group them - but I promise I'm getting my stuff together! The last three days will go up this week and I will finally blog about something else!

cr_day4_golf



In the meantime - day 4. Jared's favorite day. The girls stayed in for a beach/massage/pedicure day (Melissa took my mom for a doctor/sedative/eyepatch day) and the boys went to play golf. The boys actually left way before my mom's eye got bad, they're not the jerks that the last sentence kinda made them sound like. :)

cr_day4_golf2



They had a lot of stories about the crazy animals on the course, I think the alligator sign made everyone reconsider going after lost balls.

Cow.

cr_day4_golfcow



I think it's funny that they each took turn taking pictures of their swings.

cr_day4_golfbutts

cr_day4_golf3

cr_day4_golf4



Iguana.

cr_day4_golf5



Remember when I was talking how surprised we were by the giant jungle bugs? Go ahead and add giant jungle frogs to that list.

Looks normal enough right?

cr_day4_frog


HELLO!

cr_day4_frog2
cr_day4_frog3


Gross, dad. Gross.

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I love it! Keep blogging this amazing trip i dont mind one bit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails