Monday, October 29, 2007

Schrute Bucks for everyone



Thursday night = The Office. It is by far one of THE most hilarious shows I've ever seen - laugh out loud hilarious. It is one of the few shows that we watch religiously every week, we even rent the past seasons that we haven't seen to watch them, it's that good.

It took us a couple of episodes to get into it though. It's the kind of awkward humor that makes you almost feel sorry for the characters, like they're real people. But after a couple episodes I was totally hooked. Dwight is by far my favorite, and I'm so glad Pam and Jim are finally together!

Any other Office addicts out there?

1 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Ryan and I LOVE the office! We have all the seasons, and watch it every week. Don't you feel bad for Dwight this season? And his hilarious second life! hAha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails