Friday, October 19, 2007

"That's why her hair is so big - it's full of secrets"

So I've discovered something great and I can no longer keep the greatness all to myself.


Problem - my hair has zero volume - ZIP! I think it's because my long hair weighs it down (makes sense right?) or it's just not thick enough.


I've tried tons of "volumizing" products, roundbrushed it to death, attempted to use velcro rollers numerous times, all with the same results. It looks great for about an hour and then comes the blahness.









Then I came across an article in Glamour talking about this product that works every time, for $5.99 I figured I would give it a shot - and boy am I glad that I did!

I'm pretty sure this is for old ladies who don't wash their hair regularly but hey, it works, so who cares! You just spray it into your roots (when your hair is dry), let it dry for a minute and then "fluff it" with your fingers, voila! Volume all day! I'm seriously in love with this stuff, no joke.

It goes on kind of powdery looking but goes away when you "fluff it" so no worries. I got some at Walgreens but I'm sure you can find it in just about any drugstore, just look for the old lady haircare section. Love it!

2 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Tyan you have the coolest finds, I don't know how you do it! Ha ha :) Did you ever get that invisibelt? Anyways, hope life is going great!

-sierra

Anonymous said...

hey, i was looking for pictures on line and randomly came across your blog. i LOVE that you have found PSSSSST! i've been using it for about 4 years now and i have told ALL My friends about it. i use it mostly to take the grease away when i don't wash my hair everyday and it works wonders! so good to know that i'm not the only one promoting this amazing product.

you can also buy it in the shampoo section (always on the bottom shelf) at CVS.

molly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails