Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Creative-ness

Photobucket

I'm feeling the nesting urge lately, which maybe is a good and bad thing with the move to Houston coming up in August. It's good because I am feeling less attached to stuff (read: crap) that I have accumulated and stashed in places, bad because I want to throw everything away and go on a major shopping spree to revamp! Ikea anyone!?

Here are some fun creative links if you feel the urge as well:

How to make fabric bowls at Imagine Fabric
Cute patterned key rack at Design Sponge
Custom magazine files at Apartment Therapy
Fun labels (in picture) at iDiY
Fabric storage baskets at jcaroline

1 comments:

DNAgallows said...

Thanks for sharing the info and the links. I now have a project! I have been trying to decide what to do with our decorations! Good luck on moving to Houston!

Related Posts with Thumbnails