Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lip gloss makes me happy

I'm not really the adventurous type when it comes to makeup. For some reason I've always been intimidated by any eye makeup other than mascara, so I have my staples from Bare Minerals and keep it pretty simple.

Lip gloss is a whole different story - I just can't seem to have enough! I seem to always be searching for more, even though I have a whole stash at home waiting for me. The hunt for the perfect pink/berry/nude shades is one I think I'll always be on, but I thought I'd share the most perfect ones I've found so far:

Perfect pinks:


Chanel Glossimer in Sirop - I ration this stuff like my life depends on it. It looks bright in the tube but it really is the perfect pinkish/coral shade to boost your natural lip color. Perfection.



Victoria Secret Very Sexy Lipgloss in Rumor and Secret - Much more affordable and has great staying power.

Perfect berry:


Neutrogena Lip Sheers in Shimmering Blush - A sheer berry tint that is really moisturizing. And you can pick it up while you're buying groceries - bonus.


Perfect nudes:


Mac Lipstick in Freckletone - A peachy-nude that gives just the right amount of color, goes on creamy and smooth.



Flirt Lipgloss (at Kohl's) in Heavenly Honey - Affordable and fun. It goes on sheer and shiny, perfect to layer it over lipstick.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails