Thursday, May 22, 2008

All Grown Up


When I met Jared five years ago his little sister Tiffany was just 12. She was so cute - she loved dressing up, the color pink, and anything sparkly. I remember sitting with her at their kitchen table looking through the JCPenney catalog picking out our favorite thing on each page, and being buried in bridal magazines together when we were tearing out pages for my wedding.

Now she's graduating high school and heading off to college next week. I think I've been in denial, I didn't realize how grown up she is until I looked at these pictures after taking them last weekend. Is she really all grown up!? And gorgeous to boot!

It was so much fun taking her senior pictures, she has so much personality and is so fun to be around. We love you Tiff! And we're going to miss you like crazy!!


Click here to see the rest if you'd like!

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

Tiff cute picts, you are gorgeous! Love the outfit--and your dark hair! Can't wait to see you soon :)

Sierra and Ryan said...

WOW! Those are incredible pictures Tyan---I love them! Plus Tiff looks absolutely gorgeous! Great job Tyan!

megan said...

Those are great photos and Tiffany looks awesome but no surprise there since she's such a cute girl!

Britney said...

These look great! Tiffany is so pretty and so nice. I feel the same way you do... it's so weird to see Brock's little sisters grow up over the last 5 years.

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!

Lori said...

I am the one in denial! I'm trying to stay busy with all the preparations to get her ready for college so that I can avoid the thought that she is really leaving!! Thanks so much for taking these amazing pictures, you are so talented! Love them!

Grandma Pat said...

Great pictures of Tiffany!! Thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails