Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged by Meg!

10 years ago ..... I was 15 about to turn 16 and so excited about getting my sweet '96 Ford Explorer (forest green), it was the car of my dreams!

5 years ago .... I was a junior in college at Texas A&M taking summer school classes (accounting, bleh). Little did I know that the next semester I would meet my husband-to-be!

5 months ago .... we were just getting back in to the swing of things after two awesome Christmas trips, one to New Mexico with Jared's family and one to (old) Mexico with my family. We were a little spoiled, but it was so great to spend so much time with the people we love the most.

5 things on my to-do list today: be productive at work, mail off some Etsy orders, call about getting my tires re-aligned because my car is wobbly, check out swimsuits at Target, go to Christopher's with Jared for our end of the semester celebration dinner!

5 of my favorite snacks: cereal, apples, granola bars, chocolate chips melted in a cup (thanks Melissa!), and more cereal

5 places I've lived: (I've actually only lived in four places ever!)

  1. Tyler, Texas (born and raised)
  2. College Station, Texas
  3. Honesdale, Pennsylvania (taught tennis for a summer in college)
  4. Castiglion Fiorentiono, Italy (summer abroad in 2004)

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
  1. Travel like crazy.
  2. Buy a vacation home in Italy, Florence probably.
  3. Buy a house with an art/photography studio.
  4. Get a plane, and a pilot.
  5. Send my parents on a tour of Europe in my plane, they could stay at my house in Florence on one of their stops if they wanted.

5 things you don't know about me:

  1. I just got called to be the Beehive (12 yr. old girls) advisor at church and I'm SO excited!
  2. I get very nervous speaking in front of people.
  3. I had surgery 2 weeks after I was born because my throat wasn't connected to my stomach correctly, so I have a 3 inch scar on my stomach right under my bra line.
  4. I hate running, or jogging. HATE it!
  5. I love checking the mail with Jared when I get home from work.

1 comments:

Charlene said...

I think it's cool that you are going to be working with the Beehives! My little Erica is a Beehive, and in October when the other girl moves up, Erica will be the only one. If no one moves into our ward, she will remain the only Beehive for more than a year! (boo hoo!)

I think I finally realized one of the reasons I was attracted to your blog...even though you are LDS, your posts are like mine...more about living in the world and not just about church stuff. (Not that there's anything wrong with blogging about church stuff, too! But there are other things to blog about, like fashion and New York and photography and ...birds!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails