Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm a fan


When Jared planned a date night last weekend to go see Ironman I have to admit that I was less than thrilled. The only superhero movie I've ever been into was Batman Begins, so I figured this would be another ridiculous guy movie with way too many explosions and special effects. Yes, there were explosions and special effects but I have to say that I LOVED it! It was really entertaining and I really liked Robert Downey Jr., which I didn't think I would. Not to mention the soundtrack was pretty awesome.

After a movie drought the past few months I'm looking forward to some good ones coming out this summer, like these:




1 comments:

megan said...

I have watched the preview for that one at least 7 or 8 times. I am soooo anxious to see it but it probably wouldn't be appropriate for a zero year old so I'll have to wait for it to go to rentals.

Related Posts with Thumbnails