Monday, November 26, 2007

TWO years in a ROW!



Ah, the smell of victory. For the second year in a row the better school has won the annual Lone Star Showdown - Texas A&M 38, Texas 30. I must say it felt pretty great to send the Longhorns home to mama with 88,000 Aggies singing the War Hymn to them on their way out. Yes, it was a great day.

The gang at Kellye and Paige's apartment before the game (Jared's getting in the spirit!)



Pre-game in our AWESOME SEATS (thanks Jared!)



Class of 2004 and Class of 2006 - WHOOP!



Melissa's sweet kicks! She actually had toe surgery on both feet the day before and still stood the whole game - they call that the 12th man!!



Jared and I trying to stay warm.


The best student section in college football.


1 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like you guys had some of the best seats in the house! Ya, I cut my hair short...took off about 10 inches! I like it but I kinda want to try even shorter. I mean I have already gone this far, why not try it before I grow it out again! hahaha... I hope all is great for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails