Monday, November 19, 2007

Website Stalker Syndrome


There are a few websites that I love to check every once in a while, so I'll share mine if you share yours. Deal?
  • Love the blog "How About Orange". She is a graphic designer who posts everything from free new fonts to download to awesome do-it-yourself projects that aren't "crafty" looking.
  • My friend Megan's blog "New Big Idea". Her kids are the cutest and she always has something fun going on to blog about (like go see Dan in Real Life!). She also is my photography inspiration so I love looking at the pictures she takes.
  • Two Glamour magazine blogs that make me feel uptodate on beauty products and fashion - "Suze on Style" and "The Girls in the Beauty Department". Plus I love to read about people who actually get to live in New York City, jealous.

  • Anthropologie sale rack
  • Scriptures online - genius!


Your turn!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails