Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag, you're it

I've been tagged by Meg so here goes!

Six non-important/unusual things about myself:

1. My family does not call me Tyan, they call me Ty. (my parents and grandparents call me Typoo ... still) But if anyone else called me Ty it would be weird, I don't know why.

2. I'm lactose intolerant. Not fun. Hate it. Soy ice cream is gross.

3. I believe in shopping karma. If something falls off the hanger after I walk by the rack I always put it back. Shopping cart at H-E-B - always back with the other carts in the designated parking lot row. So maybe when I fall in love with a dress and there's only two left on the rack...one of them will be my size. Shopping karma.

4. I have voicemail phobia. I hate checking it, for some reason I always feel like I'm in trouble or something.

5. I love big dogs, BIG. Someday I want to have a great dane, alaskan malamute (siberian husky/great pyrenees mix), and a blonde golden retriever.





6. Tyan - not such a common name. The story is that my mom had a good friend named Ty Anne and liked the way it sounded. If it were spelled Tyanne or Tyann maybe people would pronounce it right - I get Diane, Ryan, Pam, "Tea-an" - but it doesn't really bother me. Now with the last name Jacox people are thoroughly confused. Maybe I should be Tyann Jaycox ... nah.


The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

I tag Megan, Marissa and Holly.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'll attest to the voicemail phobia!

I didn't know your mom had a friend names Ty Anne, fun fun blogs!

megan said...

It is done...

Related Posts with Thumbnails